[tlug] OT: a good ogg vorbis portable player?

Hi all,

Can a happy owner of an ogg vorbis portable player recommend me a good
model that can be purchased in Japan? I was in Yodobashi last weekend
and was impressed by the variety of models, but (unsurprisingly) most
only support just MP3 or the evil WMA. Is the quality of .ogg players
good enough or need to wait for the next generation (if there's one)?

Thanks,

Hector