[tlug] ATOK-X

The wife is *extremely* unhappy with the new kanji input that the
upgrade to SuSE 9.3 has implemented (she says that a lot of the kanji
she needs just don't come up, so she ends up using hiragana instead).  I
need to either get her computer back on the old system or able to use
the ATOK-X that I bought last year (I've tried several times to get it
installed, but never succeeded).  After receiving a few spears, I'm
sitting at the computer with blood dripping on the floor and I promised
to put some time into seeing what I can do with her computer
tomorrow....  Not a specific request for help yet, unless there's a
way to roll back the kanji input of 9.3 to what it was with 9.1.....

Lyle