Re: [tlug] ATOK-X

Hi,

I'm now one of IIIMF developers -
 input method framework for ATOK, Wnn and other OSS language engines
 from this March.

I heard from other developers that ATOK-X is tightly binded
to iiimf rev.10 and troubled with rev.11.

Because SuSE 9.3 have new iiimf rev.12 in it, ATOK-X has trouble.
To solve it, you may want to revert iiimf package version
to the package bundled with ATOK-X.
Or use Wnn8 bundled with SuSE 9.3 Japanese version.

Same thing is reported with ATOK-X2 and SuSE 9.3 at someone's web site.
Because JustSystem modified OSS iiimf source to implement
their own extention for ATOK-X2.

There is only one solution to use ATOK-(X,X2),
removing SuSE iiimf package and install one bundled with ATOK.

I hope it helps you.

--
Hiroshi Miura  --- miura@example.com, Mobile --- mohi@example.com
NTTDATA Corp. OpenSource Software Center. --- miurahr@example.com