Re: [tlug] SuSE 9.3 New Install (KVM)

Joseph Essertier wrote:

> I don't know what a KVM switch is.  I haven't had a chance to sit down
> for the last 24 hours, but when i do, i'll check to see if i can fix
> the problem with the buttons on the monitor, of which there are several.

KVM stands for Keyboard Video Mouse, which is a switch that allows you
to have (most commonly) two or four computers running via the same
monitor (switches that run 10 computers or whatever are a little
pricey), keyboard and mouse setup.  Four computers, one monitor, one
keyboard, & one mouse.  It's a great concept, and they usually work
well, but can cause some minor problems.  I take it then that you're
running the computer hooked up directly to keyboard/mouse/monitor then.
In that case, it's only a matter of adjusting the monitor and it should
be fine.

Lyle