Re: [tlug] SuSE 9.1 - 9.3 Upgrade Saga

On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 10:29:23AM +0900, Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon wrote:
>     Loss of the keyboard while in Mozilla.  This is perplexing and very
> (very-very-very) irritating!  I've begun to realize that it seems to be
> happening when I try to save a message via Ctrl+S, so I'm drifting over
> to the slower drop-down menu to save messages, but I don't like this
> method - it's much slower than Ctrl+S.  This particular problem is the
> one thing I would really like to get sorted out, so if anyone has any
> info or tips, please... (please-please) send them.

Any chance Mozilla is poping up a modal dialog (e.g. confirmation window)
that for some reason is *behind* another window or so small that you
don't see it? (I have occasionally had the latter with other apps.)
If that's the case and Moz is waiting for you to input something into
a window you don't know exists, it would seem dead.

Dunno.... just a thought.

Ed