Re: [tlug] Article comparing Japanese-language capabilities of SuSEand Turbo

Shawn wrote:

>>>SuSE uses Wnn7 while Turbo uses the Linux equivalent of Atok 17?
>>>

>>   Anybody else having
>>similar experience?
>>

>with canna yes.  wife complains constantly.

Same here, although using the arrow keys to select characters out of the
box works fairly well once you're used to it.  Words do need to be
converted pretty much word by word though, it doesn't work well for
sentences.  I heard a lot of complaining in the beginning, but less
recently (with SuSE 9.1).

Lyle