Re: [tlug] printer won't print

 > Of course, inkjet printers do not use toner... they use
 > "ink cartridges".

Yup. Slip of the digits, sorry.

 > Not trying to be a stickler, but I can see how this
 > could cause confusion for you some day.

No, no, stickle away -- I can take it. Thingies for inkjets: tiny, a bit
pricy, last three weeks. Thingies for lasers: big, five times as
expensive, last one year. Toner: yet another excuse for me not to wear
white shirts. Got it. (I think.)

Well, I'm intercoursingly busy. I hate to say it, but I'll be
openofficiating and printing from a 'Doze machine for the next three
weeks or so. And only when that hundred-page opuscule is out of the way,
I'll install a new distro on this machine, and plug the Canon printer
into it. (Whereupon I'll probably inflict more tedious questions on the
list, sorry.)