Re: [tlug] Toolbar button problem (uim-toolbar-gtk-systray, icewm)

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 08:17:41 +0900
"Edmund Edgar (mailing list account)" <lists@example.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know what might be causing the little rounded frame on the
> button to appear/not appear, or what I might be able to do to make the
> second install work like the first one?
If both gtk and uim are the same version then changing your _gtk_ theme
should help. The IceWM theme will only change your windows' appearance
AFAIK.

BTW, im-ja will have a systray button pretty soon too, I'm working on it.