[tlug] Asterik in Japan

As some of you may know, I am in the process of building a new linux
box so I can get myself up to date with what I have missed since my
early days of Unisys.

At any rate, along with my MythTV project (ongoing!) I am also hoping
to setup an Asterisk PBX. I will be using my VOIP line, but also want
to hook in my regular NTT phone line. From what I can gather I should
be looking for the DIGIUM WILDCARD X100P.

It is supposed to be quite cheap and does the job. Does anyone know
where I could pick one of these up in Japan? Online would be best, but
I will be in Tokyo later this month.

as always,
thank you kindly,

david