Re: [tlug] Peeling onions.

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 13:18:28 +0900, Brett Robson <b-robson@example.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 23:00:27 -0500 Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
>
> > I kept my finger off the button, giving him the benefit of the doubt
> > that his stupidity was just part of the famed Australian "different
> > approach", shall we say, to tact.
>
> Low quality and "stupid"?

I was going for "to the point", a quality that I have found in most of
my Aussie friends. A quality that is usually quite refreshing, but can
be problematic online, where conversations often escalate into
something less-than-polite (and less-than-useful, which is worse) due
to lack of body language as a hint of one's hon-ne.

> Great lesson on manners you two.

Thanks. Send cheque or money order to:

Josh Glover
c/o The School of Hard Knocks