Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] PostgreSQL ?
- Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 16:41:57 +0900
- From: Ahmed Sarwar <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] PostgreSQL ?
- References: <41F4597B.firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><4206BB25.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks a lot. > > I recommend against using column names with a mix of upper and > lower-case. Postgres *is* case sensitive but you will need to always > quote your column identifiers. Simply writing: > > SELECT * from addresses where Address is null; > I'll do that.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Re: PostgreSQL ?
- Next by Date: [tlug] Fwd: [COLUG] When network switches go bad
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] PostgreSQL ?
- Next by thread: [tlug] Re: PostgreSQL ?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links