Re: [tlug] Japanese TV + Radio Tuner Card

I have a Matrox eTV which is a really bad choice for TV capture but it
is an American version.  The eTV works for both Japanese and American TV
and Cable.  Check the box but I think they pretty much the same in this
respect.  The major deficiency with the eTv seems to be that it doesn't
support second language(English) and subtitles.  Though I guess you can
get that by running it through a video first.

--
Edward Middleton <edwardmiddleton@example.com>