[tlug] Laptop and Coffee

Hi!

My gf made it somehow that coffe dripped on her laptop. The laptop runs
but the keyboard is doing strange things. When the laptop starts it
beeps very often and when you try to type it recognizes most of the
letters not or it does things like this example:
Type 2 and you get "2rfx,5" and then it types 5 without an end.
Do you think that it can be repaired just with cleaning all the keys
(not every key has coffee on it but nearly every key doesn't do what it
should), does she "only" need a new keyboard or can we trash it?

Guesses please

Niels