Re: [tlug] Re: VPN

> On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 10:19:34AM +0900, Luca BARTOLOMEO wrote:
> >
> > try it:
> > http://www.freeswan.org/freeswan_trees/freeswan-1.5/doc/setup.html
>
> FreeS/WAN 1.5 is wildly out of date.  Version number hit 2.06 before the
> project was discontinued.
>
> Cheers,
>  David

David is right, FreeS/WAN had discontinued because from k2.6 there is a
native support for IPSEC, called KAME (I had very very old system that
worked with FreeS/WAN, not so bad). Also it depends on the version of the
kernel, even if I think there is possibility (if I remember well) to have a
native support for 2.4.

Regards,

Luca