[tlug] [announcement] Server Relocation

Dear TLUG members,

  As previously announced:

  Please be informed that OSDL, who kindly host our server, will be relocating
  their operations (including data centre) on the weekend of 27th/28th Nov.

  As such, we will need to shutdown the server on the 26th Nov, and anticipate
  that it should be back up by the afternoon of the 29th.

  During that period Jim T. has graciously offered to host some temporary
  server services.  But there is still the chance of problems accessing
  "tlug.jp" services around the DNS switch over times.

  In case of DNS problems with "tlug.jp" during the move, the temp server and
  the post move IPs are as follows:

  Temp Services:   221.115.224.2 (aka tlug.onjapan.net),  26th - 29th Nov

  New Server IP:   219.120.149.100, from 29th Nov PM

  *Note: For those interested, the new IP address block is: 219.120.149.96/28

Below is the schedule for alt. services during the relocation:

  Start: 2004-11-26 (Fri) 16:00
  End:   2004-11-29 (Mon) 13:00

  {As always, dates/times are JST}

Hopefully there won't be too much inconvenience,
Tim Meggs