Re: [tlug] [announcement] Server Relocation (Preliminary Notice)

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:41:46 +0900, "Stephen J. Turnbull"
<stephen@example.com> wrote:

> Ah, is that why none of my love letters have gotten through?  Long
> since turned to hate mail, of course.  Unrequited love and all that.

:o)

Well, I know we don't agree on how to fight spam in our own little segments
of the 'Net. Then again, we don't have the same needs and therefore probably
*shouldn't* have the same approach to the problem.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

--
BOFH excuse #241:

_Rosin_ core solder? But...