Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 10:28:35 -0600
- From: "David J Iannucci" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [tlug] xlcConversionStartKey
While I've got you here :-) Being fairly new to doing everything under Linux, I'm also dealing seriously with Canna/Kinput2 for the first time. Having the IM initiation sequenece be shift-space is driving me absolutely batty, because my thumb tends to linger on the shift key while I'm typing fast in English, and I keep going into Canna when I don't want to (I've done it about 5 times in the last sentence, which you can't see :-) Reading the man page for kinput2, I see there's a resource called xlcConversionStartKey that supposedly lets me change this key sequence, but I can't figure out how to set it. I tried putting it in my .Xdefaults like this: *xlcConversionStartKey: Alt<Key>space but it's not being recognized. How do I set this thing?! Thanks again, Dave
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] unusual request for volunteer
- Next by Date: [tlug] What's with emacs and utf-8?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] unusual request for volunteer
- Next by thread: [tlug] What's with emacs and utf-8?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links