Re: [tlug] those damn spammers

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 23:45:17 -0700 (PDT), Gerald Naughton
<naughton123@example.com> wrote:

> Now , my problem ,
> With my ISP is doing a secondary MX for me
> (we need it)
>
> These Spammers are going thru this secondary MX

Well-known spammer trick.

The only way round it is to use the same blocking on both MX'es. If you
can't, then remove the secondary MX from DNS and only put it back if there's
a problem with the primary MX.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0, Linux 2.6.8.1-em8300)