[tlug] those damn spammers

Hi All

Now I can block Spammers via IP address(access file)
and sometimes use Header Check

Now , If they connect directly ,I can stop them .

Now , my problem ,
With my ISP is doing a secondary MX for me
(we need it)

These Spammers are going thru this secondary MX

So my /etc/postfix access file is worthless
  xx.xx.xx.xx  550 Blocked
because the incoming IP address is my ISP MX

Is there anyway (without going thru header_check)
to block this ?

We`re getting hit by > 300spams /day

PS: I use Spamassassin as well and do change
    Subject Line