[tlug] Re: mozilla

Viktor Pavlenko wrote:

> I switched to galeon quite a while ago. Mozilla has always sucked,
> IMHO. Phoenix did as well. Galeon sucks the least.

I use galeon too, but it has its own suckage:

1. If galeon is running and you log in from another terminal you have to
   kill the running galeon before you can start it on the new display.

2. Sometimes (very sporadic) I get a strange bug where I can type any
   URL into the address bar but always get the same page.

3. The dreaded focus bug.  If you got a self-refreshing page in one tab
   you lose input focus on the tab you are currently reading when the other
   tab refreshes itself.  This one has been in the BTS for ages and is
   still not fixed.

I guess I should try firefox sometime.

--
Tobias						PGP: http://9ac7e0bc.2ya.com