[tlug] How to start mailman

Stupid question.  I got MailMan installed, but I don't know how to start
it - typing in "mailman" doesn't do it....  I tried searching for "how
to start mailman", but so far the pages I've looked at are going into a
lot of details about this and that, but I can't find the first step -
like typing in "gqview" for the photo viewer I like.  So.... what are
the magic letters that bring mailman up?