Re: [tlug] Hardware Issue

David E wrote:

> If you want to save desk space how about this one?
>
> http://www.handykey.com/site/twiddler2.html

That would be great on the train - I could type while standing up in a crush
rush train - maybe get some use out of a Toshiba Libretto 50CTA that I was
given.  It's got the hated W in it now, but I'm hoping to get it set up with
Linux if I get the installation process down (*future* project).  Taking a
good look at it though, it doesn't have much in the way of external
connections - it would have to connect via the PCMCIA slot.

How long does it take to learn how to use one of those?