Re: [tlug] 7/10 TLUG Technical Meeting - voice communication questions

On 2004/07/06, at 11:23, Shawn wrote:

> I would dearly love to make the meeting but alas must go to Kyoto this
> weekend.

I live in Kyoto now, but would love to join the meeting.

--
BABA Yoshihiko

"You can take my freedom but you can't take my beer!!" by aarkzoo

Town Planner (Kyoto Center for Community Collaboration)
Support, Translation and Documentation Team, Fink Project
(http://fink.sourceforge.net)