FW: [tlug] Fwd: mplayer developer needs help around tokyo area

> 皆さん始めまして、大和市に住む細谷といいます。5月からメーリングリストを読
> んでいます。
Hi !
 This is Hosoya Masaru again. This mail is from Yamato city where mplayer developer Attila Kinali is living now.
I must make some explanation to you all because my last mail was in Japanese, not in English. When I saw Jonathan Byrne's mail, I thought oh! I must act ASAP. And as it is not easy for me to write English sentence and that was my first sending mail to a mailing list, my choice was a safety play, ie. writing a mail in Japanese. And as my mail appeared on a mailing list, I started to rewrite my mail in English.

 As it was late in night when I saw the first mail in this thread, I thought he was doing something in IBM 's facility in Yamato. And to express my welcome to his coming to Yamato, Japan,  I wrote him a mail directly saying he can use my box while he stays in Japan. We could comunicate on Friday and I handed a mid tower and a notebook to him yesterday.
 He has no telephone line now, so he can not report anything to TLUG, so please wait a while for his report.
 LBNL I am enjoying TLUG's mailing list. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Hosoya Masaru