[tlug] "presentation software" for Mozilla

I've used an old Netscape Javascript package for doing
presentations in a kiosk-mode webbrowser... but I suspect there
are better and more modern alternatives.  Some searching is
finding me a number of projects, all of which seem half finished.

Are there some "presentation" packages for Mozilla family
browsers that:
 - take advantage of dual head display
 - provide speaker notes
 - speaker pacing hints
 - make it easy to put the presentation on the web, ideally
   both as "slides" and as a single HTML file (I'd prefer to
   write in single file mode.)

Recommendations welcome.

--
Jim Tittsler                                         GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/