Re: [tlug] Job opportunity

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:27:39 +0900
"Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@example.com> wrote:

>     Charles> I must admit that when I first saw this, I had exactly
>     Charles> the same reaction.
>
> Headhunters have a bad reputation, and deservedly so.

Anyone who has Oracle on their resume knows the pain of having to
rewrite it everytime Oracle releases a new version and changes all the
names of their products, and hope the technical people reading it
understand why you've mentioned both PL/SQL and SQL and have got the
wrong names on the early versions.

Brett

--
Brett Robson