Re: [tlug] Open source and free are the same [was: Wine and installing of Internet Explorer]

    JG> On a related note, if anyone who lives in the US wants a copy
    JG> of _Free as in Freedom_ (the aforementioned biography of RMS),
    JG> I can get copies from the local computer store's bargain
    JG> section for USD $4, IIRC, and can probably mail them out for
    JG> another $4. So if you are interested in the book, let me know
    JG> and we can work something out.

It is also available on the Net:

http://www.oreilly.com/openbook/freedom/index.html

(actually, I'm reading it right now. Interesting information but not
very entertaining style (well I'm not a native speaker of English)).

--
Viktor