Re: [tlug] Wine and installing of Internet Explorer

Quoth jeraldweinstein@example.com (Sun 2004-06-06 12:50:28PM -0700):

> Josh Glover <tlug@example.com> wrote:
>
> > +----------------------------------+
> > |                                  |
> > |           Open Source            |
> > |                                  |
> > |        +---------------+         |
> > |        |               |         |
> > |        | Free Software |         |
>
> I appreciate your drawing a diagram, they're much more fun to
> read than text.

Like I said in footnote [2]: "Bugger me if the sweet, siren call of
ASCII art isn't nigh irresistable!". (Which, by the way, should *not*
be taken as an invitation--I have already gotten several off-list