Re: [tlug] [OT] Temporary cell phone service in Japan

On Mon, 24 May 2004 12:14:05 -0500, Stuart Luppescu
<s-luppescu@example.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know if our phones (Sony Ericsson T616) can be used in
> Japan?

If they are GSM900 and DCS1800 compatible, they should be usable anywhere in
the world as long as the local operators have agreements with yours.
Personally, I'd be surprised if they were only PCS1900 (the system used in
the USA and nowhere else).

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0, Linux 2.6.6)