Re: [tlug] Arialuni.ttf font - don't have one, where to get it?

On Wed, 5 May 2004 15:28:01 -0700 (GMT-07:00), jeraldweinstein@example.com
wrote:

> Since I'm answering the question, I give the lecture.  :)  Please don't
> top-post.

See what happens when you don't quote properly? It now looks as though *you*
wrote this when it was in fact Scott.

The stuff you're replying to gets the "> " mark, the content of your reply
doesn't.

Try reading through this document:

  http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php

Pay special attention to points 6 and 7. That should set you straight.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0, Linux 2.6.5)