Re: [tlug] Arialuni.ttf font - don't have one, where to get it?

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 03:28:01PM -0700, jeraldweinstein@example.com wrote:

> Most folks on this list, especially the gurus, don't like it.
> Post in line, as if it were a conversation.
>
> > Like this?

Yes.  The best example (which I constantly put on here is:

Yes.
With cream and sugar

Would you like coffee?
How would you like it?

> Also please trim unnecessary stuff from the email to which you are responding.
>
> > Like that?

Heh, quick learner.  :)

> >I'll let you know, I'm away from the system now.

Please do.  As I said, aside from Deb, that's worked with all other
distros and BSDs that I've used.

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6