[tlug] Sarge Debian Kde and Gnome won't work

Have anyone tried the new Sarge installer?
I install the system put apt in unstable and apt-get x-window-system gnome
and Kde
Well, both gnome and Kde won't work.
Gnome freezes on the Starting screen after having visualized the
gnome/debian logo.
Kde freezes down after the second icon of the splash screen lights on.
Gdm works without probs.

I have a webcam connected recognized by the kernel, but I don't think that
this can be an issue.
I've tried also with the 2.6.5 kernel but the problem is the same., so it
should not be a kernel issue.

Any suggestion?

Alex