[tlug] followup on my .muttrc and fcc-hook problem

As mentioned earlier, suddenly, my fcc-hook in .muttrc stopped working.
I had one that if a message went to mpolak, it should go in a certain
folder.

It turns out to have something to do with my headers.  I send most mail
from nyc.rr.com or despammed.com.  However, when sending to mpolak, my
header is starlofashions.com.  A bit more searching of google indicated
an old problem that somehow, mutt is not recognizing the header as
belonging to me.

I haven't yet found out what I have to change to get it to do so, but
thought I would post this discovery, anyway.

--

Scott

GPG KeyID EB3467D6
( 1B848 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2  A409 FA54 D575 EB34 67D6)

Buffy: Oh, look at my poor neck... all bare and tender and
exposed. All that blood, just pumping away.
Giles: Oh, please.
Spike: Giles, make her stop!
Giles: If those two don't kill each other, I might lend a hand.