Re: [tlug] giving up on email

hi!
one question about the whole spam-thing: how do people get so much spam
("my inbox still gets more spam than interresting mails").
my mail-address is published on several sites in the net and it seems
that my spamfilters work great (the first one is from my
domain/mail-provider which is spam assassin (deletes spam immediateley,
the second one is the filter of mail - standard mail prog of mac os x
(this is my productive system and on an ibook g4 linux is a nice toy
but because of airport extreme and the unstable x-solution it doesn't
make sense to use it at time as a productive system) and it filters
succesful the rest of the mails (it seems that it is also a bayese
filter))
in my normal inbox i get ca. 1 spam-mail per month an in my
junk-mail-box are 1 - 2 mails per every 2 days...
does i only have luck or does other people do something terribly wrong?

greetings

niels