Re: [tlug] RHCE preparation

On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 15:10, Matt Gross wrote:
> I am planning on taking the RHCE on March 29th in the US
> and would like to find out from other RHCE certification
> holders what the test is like,

Are you taking just the exam or the week long cram followed by the
exam?  It makes a difference on what part to concentrate on before hand
(also keep in mind I did RHCE on 7.3 now its ES 3.0 so some matters have
changed)
--
David Blomberg
AIS, APS, ASE, CCNA, LCP, LCA, Linux+, LPI I, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, RHCE, Server+