[tlug] RHCE preparation

I am planning on taking the RHCE on March 29th in the US
and would like to find out from other RHCE certification
holders what the test is like, how hard they found it to
be, how much preparation and what kind of preparation they
would recommend.  I bought the Osborne RHCE study guide
for exam RH302 book and have been reading through it.
I've also found some other training guides which I will
also be using for my prep.  I am familiar with most of the
stuff in the RHCE Study Guide book but would like to know
how much detail of the topics covered are required for the
exam.  Also, any other recommendations for a successful
exam would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt