[tlug] Work-around for EditPad Pro copy-paste issue

I earlier reported that I was having some problems copy-pasting into and
out of EditPad Pro.  I've found a workaround:

1) Change the setting of Klipper from: "Separate clipboard from
selection" to: "Synchronize contents of the clipboard and the selection"

2) Copy text from EditPad Pro by highlighting it and then hitting
<Ctrl>+<C> and paste by pressing the right and left mouse buttons (I'm
using a two button track-ball mouse).  Note that hitting <Ctrl>+<V>
doesn't work!

So - the successful way to copy-paste seems to be a combination of the
Linux way with Windows way.  If other people write about this, you might
want to point out that the text needs to be copied with <Ctrl>+<C>, but
must be pasted with the third mouse button (or left + right).