Re: [tlug] How revolutionary is M2?

    Zev> Unless I am totally ignorant of the functions in many other
    Zev> mail clients, you may be missing one of the greatest things
    Zev> about M2.  M2 has some really cool and fast mail filtering
    Zev> functions in it.

Gnus and VM have had these (or functional analogues) for ten years,
and in some cases twenty, as features.  Fast?  Dunno.  VM is plenty
fast for me.

I'm not recommending them (for starters, you have to like Emacs), just
pointing out that I've been enjoying a lot of these features, or
functional equivalents, for a long time.  Not to mention full-text
regular expression search, mail-splitting, full integration with a
very powerful editor, etc etc.

So if there's anything revolutionary about M2, it's that it brings
old-but-good technology to the point and click generation.