Re: [tlug] How revolutionary is M2?

> (try Opera) I probably won't bother,

I know mutt is for you but if you are looking  , you owe yourself the
favor it giving it a whirl.

> Why?  Is Opera problematic in that area?

JavaScript??  I dk.  On citibank's site windows keep opening endlessly
when it should stop at one.  Earlier versions were fine.

  I know I've found that
> Konqueror doesn't work properly on my bank's site, so I have to use
> Mozilla there.  However, that's the only online financial site where
> I have experienced that problem.  Konqueror is fine for my credit card
> sites.  And of course, way faster than Mozilla :-)
>
> Just b/c you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you ;-)

Thank you, I feel strangely better now.

--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/