Re: [tlug] How revolutionary is M2?

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 23:32:23 -0800, Jonathan Byrne <jq@example.com>
wrote:

> In light of all that has been said, would it be fair to describe M2
> as having some interesting and useful features, some of which may
> even be revolutionary, as Opera claims, but that it still stands
> somewhere between Alpha and Beta status, leaving it and these features
> not yet ready for general consumption but with strong future potential?

Fair enough.  Try it and see though.  None of the problems I mentioned
have kept me from prefering it to the available alternatives.  7.50 (now a
beta release) will address some of the issues I think, as I believe the
database system for storing mail is being make faster and hopefully more
reliable.

Just keep mozilla handy in case you need to do internet banking as
well...um, well that is the browser and not M2 so off topic for this
tread.  I have a feeling that the tlug police are watching me closely (but
my wife just says I am paranoid about things).
--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/