[tlug] Japanese Kde Input problem.

Hello, I don't know if this problem have been already dealt. However I am
not able to change the key setting of  Kinput2 (shift space) under KDE.
Looking some docs, I found that changing the Kinput2 file setting
app-defaults/Kinput2 should solve the problem.

*ConversionStartKeys: \
        <Key>Kanji

I changed the line as above but the Kanji button doesn't work. Morover
needless to say, space shift combination doesn't work anymore.

Any Ideas?

Alex