Re: [tlug] de-lurking with a question

On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 12:05:00PM -0500, Josh Glover wrote:
> I agree with you that one should look for a job that one enjoys, but to
> quit the first time you have to do something you don't want to is a bit
> unrealistic.

i didn't mean it quite like that.
sure there are bad days and good days.
but if you come home everyday saying "i hate my job" and you look back
and you find that these days are not a minority but almost every day,
then it is time to move on.

greetings, martin.
--
looking for a job doing pike programming, sTeam/caudium/pike/roxen training,
sTeam/caudium/roxen and/or unix system administration anywhere in the world.