[tlug] de-lurking with a question

Hi everyone,

i figure that i should de-lurk because i have a question. i hope that's
not too offensive :)

quick intro:

i'm a computer science student at the university of toronto. i took last
academic term off and was in tokyo teaching english ... i actually made
it out to a couple of the technical meetings, but i was working most
saturdays, so that excluded me from friday nights. sad sad.

now on to my question. i'm doing an internship next academic term. I had
interviews with espon for a job at one of their r and d labs in japan
and with redhat toronto. I'm expecting to get a high ranking from both
companies, so i hope to get a job from both of them. any thoughts on
which would be a better experience?

anyway, i guess that's all i have to say. i'll try not to continue to
lurk but it's hard to break bad habits :)

cheers, ben