Re: [tlug] Re: is there a real possibility that Sco get what it c laims?

> No.  As the instructor in History and Moral Philosophy said, "I heaped
> scorn on ... silly ideas.  A practice I shall always follow."

Well heaping scorn on my statement because you misunderstood seems a bit
quick triggered.  Perhaps in the future I ought to leave more of the
original post.

> Silly me.  You're merely an opponent of free speech.  ;-)

You, I and all the instructors in the world hopefully agree that "free
speech" is _not_ a completely blank page without moral obligations or
restrictions.  If you do not agree that Darl (SCO's CEO and President) has
repeatedly engaged in making false statements for his own betterment to
the very possibly real detriment of others, fine. But to suggest I am
somehow against free speech is rather missing the point, isn' it?

--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/