Re: [tlug] Redhat

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 08:57:47PM -0400, Scott Robbins wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 09:47:57AM +0900, James Cluff wrote:
> > >Y'know, I don't remember where I saw this (a newbie list perhaps?) but I
> > >could almost swear that they are calling the latest beta, whatever came
> > >out after severn as version 10.  Maybe someone can confirm or deny?
> >

> > >Scott
> >

> > yes pretty sure that is what I read too
>
> Sigh, do I really need a life so badly that I'm actually going to
> download it and see?  :)
>
> I'll keep y'all posted if I do.

Sigh, once again, my send-hooks are messed up (on the home box now).

So, resending, sorry if this is a dupe and please forgive the extra >'s
again, but I'm fixing my .muttrc as soon as I send this.

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6

Buffy: I gotta stop him before he unleashes unholy havoc and
it's just another Tuesday night in Sunnydale.