RE: [tlug] Redhat

>As to "roll your own distro": Limiting your installation to the bare
>minimum is very easy with Gentoo, in fact, that's exactly what you're
>left with after the standard installation. Doing this for the Zaurus may
>be more complicated, especially since the ARM lead developer has
>recently jumped ship and is paddling towards new horizons, but I'm sure
>this can be done. Don't really see the point, though, OpenZaurus is
>already ported to the newer Japanese Zauri (excluding the A300, the OZ
>chap simply doesn't have one available for testing).

>Cheers
>Ulrich Plate

So Ulrich are you running Open Zaurus?  I have thought about switching over
but I don't want to break anything.  I don't have the confidence with my
zaurus like I do with my standard computer that I can clear the water again
and make everything work right after I start mucking things up.

Is it possible to run it on a standard computer for testing or development
does anyone know?  I googled for it once but found nothing.

James