[tlug] CrossOver

Hi,

At a risk of offending those of you that are Linux diehards I wondered
if anyone has experience of CodeWeavers' Crossover Office. I have a home
PC operating under Mandrake 9.1 and no Windoze partition so Win4lin is
useless, my wife is getting on my case as the Linux software just isn't
the same as what she is used to at work, I thought it might be easier to
invest in something like crossover rather than retrain my wife!

Any advice?

Dan Lindfield