Re: [tlug] smbfs & kana/kanji

Hi Edward,

Funny... I had tried that but I guess I had been mucking around all day
and messed something up that caused it not to work. In any case, thanks
for pointing me back in the right direction. As an aside, my command
line ended up being:

smbmount //server/share /mnt/point -o codepage=cp932,iocharset=euc-jp

Anyway, thanks again!

Neil