Re: [real] [tlug] kanji input --- alternatives available?

Better appearance aside, is using Microsoft font's going to offer
difference choices of kanji than default RH fonts for the same hiragana?
In other words, will just changing the fonts affect what kanji appear when
inputting Japanese if I am still using Canna?

Thanks for the info on the fonts though, I use M*soft for English and maybe
I should do the same for Japanese...

  There are various options

--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/