Re: [tlug] kanji input --- alternatives available?

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 01:34:07AM +0900, Shin MICHIMUKO wrote:

>If you can buy a products, ATOK is another alternative for you. It was
>ported from Windows world to Linux. But I have never bought, so you
>should find some user's voice first.

ATOK is good, much better than Canna and FreeWNN.  It's a lot more
accurate and up-to-date, and it was the only one that could get
my address in one pass, saving me from having to pick it out
one kanji at a time using other readings.  I highly recommend it.

Jonathan